What's new

New Here

BilliB

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I joined this site recently because of some treasures I have found and cannot figure what they are. I have always been fascinated with finding old trinkets, but it wasn't until 3 years ago when moving to a wooded area that I discovered an old road on my property. By pure unlucky chance I found a bottle dump, after my dog sliced her foot digging at the base of a tree. I started digging in the Spring of 2011 and am still finding things whenever I go out there. My best finds on my own property have been old coins. I have since purchased a metal detector and have taken to some old properties around the area. In my searches I have learned a Lot, and I think its fascinating to also learn about the villages and people who once lived on these now abandoned homesteads, and Factory villages. I have many questions about many items I have found and am looking forward to finding out more about my new passion.
 
Welcome to T-NEt and may I suggest that for the items you want to know more about, just take a photo of them and post it in the What is it sub forum in the Our Discovery section. Someone should be able to assist you there :thumbsup:
 
Welcome BilliB! It sounds like you've got some sweet places to explore.
Don't forget to show us some pics when you find something good. Happy Hunting!
 
how do like the coin master pro are you getting a grip on it. like to see some pictures of your finds. keep at it, silver is on it's way towards yea...
 
Welcome from Tennessee. Sounds like you have some great places to hunt!
 
Welcome aboard, like the rest were saying, pictures, we like pictures, and if you want to figure out what you have, post the photos on the What's it page and somebody will probably have the answer, there are some pretty sharp people on here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom