New Here

BilliB

Sep 26, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I joined this site recently because of some treasures I have found and cannot figure what they are. I have always been fascinated with finding old trinkets, but it wasn't until 3 years ago when moving to a wooded area that I discovered an old road on my property. By pure unlucky chance I found a bottle dump, after my dog sliced her foot digging at the base of a tree. I started digging in the Spring of 2011 and am still finding things whenever I go out there. My best finds on my own property have been old coins. I have since purchased a metal detector and have taken to some old properties around the area. In my searches I have learned a Lot, and I think its fascinating to also learn about the villages and people who once lived on these now abandoned homesteads, and Factory villages. I have many questions about many items I have found and am looking forward to finding out more about my new passion.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-NEt and may I suggest that for the items you want to know more about, just take a photo of them and post it in the What is it sub forum in the Our Discovery section. Someone should be able to assist you there :thumbsup:

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome BilliB! It sounds like you've got some sweet places to explore.
Don't forget to show us some pics when you find something good. Happy Hunting!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how do like the coin master pro are you getting a grip on it. like to see some pictures of your finds. keep at it, silver is on it's way towards yea...

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Tennessee. Sounds like you have some great places to hunt!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard, like the rest were saying, pictures, we like pictures, and if you want to figure out what you have, post the photos on the What's it page and somebody will probably have the answer, there are some pretty sharp people on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions