What's new

New Here

Rock Sinders

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
278
Reaction score
889
Golden Thread
0
How everyone. I just joined up. Detecting like crazy. Enjoying coin shooting, getting some permissions and have been lucky enough to look around the family farm that's been there since 1892.
I never thought I'd find so much good stuff everywhere. Not surprised about the junk though lol. Love the process, the history and the endless surprises.
 
How everyone. I just joined up. Detecting like crazy. Enjoying coin shooting, getting some permissions and have been lucky enough to look around the family farm that's been there since 1892.
I never thought I'd find so much good stuff everywhere. Not surprised about the junk though lol. Love the process, the history and the endless surprises.
welcome🫱🫲
 
Welcome to this great forum from Oregon! There is lots of information and knowledge here. Enjoy!
 
How everyone. I just joined up...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Rock Sinders welcome to a GREAT FORUM . Lot of SMART people here that are willing to help people !!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom