What's new

New Honey Hole Found By Accident. 29 Buttons Found.

JustOneMorePlug

Full Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Messages
177
Reaction score
937
Golden Thread
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I usually walk straight to my spot before I even turn the detector on. This time, I decided to detect my way to my spot and I’m glad I did. I ended up stumbling onto a unknown hot spot. I dug 29 flat buttons, a piece of a shoe buckle, pewter utensil fragments, a punched copper, and a bunch of other goodies. I can’t make out any detail on the coin, but it’s still an awesome find. I can’t wait to get back out there! 20260213_223841.webp
20260213_223852.webp
20260213_223747.webp
20260213_223858.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20260213_223806.webp
    20260213_223806.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 114
Upvote 33
WoWser! Great find!! Determine the water flow and look at the higher elevation behind the hole for heavier metals! :headbang:
 
I usually walk straight to my spot before I even turn the detector on. This time, I decided to detect my way to my spot and I’m glad I did. I ended up stumbling onto a unknown hot spot. I dug 29 flat buttons, a piece of a shoe buckle, pewter utensil fragments, a punched copper, and a bunch of other goodies. I can’t make out any detail on the coin, but it’s still an awesome find. I can’t wait to get back out there!View attachment 2244350View attachment 2244349View attachment 2244352View attachment 2244351
It always pays to explore. That is a crazy number of buttons. Congrats on all the finds and for taking the road less traveled. I hope you will be able to sniff out some old silvers on a return trip. Keep us posted!
 
It always pays to explore. That is a crazy number of buttons. Congrats on all the finds and for taking the road less traveled. I hope you will be able to sniff out some old silvers on a return trip. Keep us posted
I’m really hoping there’s some old silver hiding in there too. it suprised me to find that many buttons so concentrated in a small area. Im really wondering what took place there. I didnt find the usual big iron and other trash. I definitely keep y’all posted on the next hunt!
 
I usually walk straight to my spot before I even turn the detector on. This time, I decided to detect my way to my spot and I’m glad I did. I ended up stumbling onto an unknown hot spot. I dug 29 flat buttons, a piece of a shoe buckle, pewter utensil fragments, a punched copper, and a bunch of other goodies. I can’t make out any detail on the coin, but it’s still an awesome find. I can’t wait to get back out there!View attachment 2244350View attachment 2244349View attachment 2244352View attachment 2244351
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom