CRUSADER
Emerald Member
2 weeks ago my other half got chucked off the livery we had our 2 horses on.
Everything happens for a reason. This reason was good enough for me:
I had done all the present fields & this new livery gave me more land to do
Spent 2 hours whilst she was out riding.
Got a silver plated whistle
Silver Sixpence
Cool 1794 token - 9 inches
1799 halfpenny.
A few pennies etc...........& the only bottle lid I have kept (no idea what the angel meant)
Everything happens for a reason. This reason was good enough for me:
I had done all the present fields & this new livery gave me more land to do

Spent 2 hours whilst she was out riding.
Got a silver plated whistle
Silver Sixpence
Cool 1794 token - 9 inches

1799 halfpenny.
A few pennies etc...........& the only bottle lid I have kept (no idea what the angel meant)

Attachments
Upvote
0







