What's new

New hunter...how am I doing?

Kennedyhunter

Greenie
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone,
I've been a collector for years but I just started roll hunting at the end of last month. So far with about $9500 Kennedys searched, I've found 52 40% and 9 90%. This sounds pretty paltry compared to some of the finds that I've read about here. Please let me know what you think. BTW, the nine 90% included 4 Bens.

Thanks a lot.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds good to me. I wouldn't be upset with that take.
 
That is good. I usually post when I get something big, but there are many days I don't get anything or get a few. It's all in accumulating a little at a time. It adds up. You are doing great. :headbang:
 
Thats a good score. You have to realize that most of us on here only post when we get a decent score and we don't post all the skunks generally.
 
I've searched $3000 worth of boxes so far, and have found zero keepers.
 
Those are very good numbers. Can't complain about that. I think you've seen people's totals or their stashes which may seem like a lot but those took a while to build. East Coast boxes is better than West Coast boxes. :icon_thumleft:
 
If my math is right, you are averaging over 3 silvers per box. That is a great ratio.
Most people don't post their skunk boxes. I usually don't post my box finds either.
I did 2 boxes last night, and found a lone 40%er in each one.
 
my first try was really beginners luck! I started with 1 10$ roll..... 1 ben and 9 40's!
 
sounds pretty good to me....Matt
 
Hey Fellas, thank you very much for all of your input. Its good to know that I'm not doing that bad after all! I stopped by a local bank on the way back from home tonight and they had one...count them...one Kennedy half....a 1968 40%er. This is beginners luck but I'll take anything that I can get!

Thanks again, Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom