What's new

New hunter looking for suggestions

Sticksandstones

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, I am from the St Cloud area. I am looking to get a detector and give this hobby a shot

Wonder what you guys think of the White Treasure Hunter pro for a first rig?
 
It is a good detector, from a reputable maker.
It has all the things you need. It has the adjustability to improve as you learn. Automatic ground balance too. Many have fixed ground balance, and call it automatic. Ground balance is often a problem with hobbyists.
I don't think you will grow out of it so fast.
 
Thanks for the input. I will be ordering one on Friday!
 
Terry just checked out one of your videos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom