What's new

New Hunter!!

DandYEnt.

Greenie
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Memphis, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in the process of buying my first Detector a Fisher F4 and i can hardly wait till i get so i can get out there ,
I know that i will be always finding the good stuff but i am chomping at the bits just to own my first machine. I hgoing to ave some ideas on where i am going to start hunting , already !!
 
Welcome and Good Luck, Sounds like you got a nice Detector.

Keep us updated
 
Fishers are great machines, you will have fun. Be sure and read the manual and watch youtube videos for tips on how to use it.


Wayne
 
I am in the process of buying my first Detector a Fisher F4 and i can hardly wait till i get so i can get out there ,
I know that i will be always finding the good stuff but i am chomping at the bits just to own my first machine. I hgoing to ave some ideas on where i am going to start hunting , already !!

Subscribe to Western & Eastern Magazine and order the book by Charles Garrett called, Successful Coin Hunting.
 
Dont forget to get a pinpointer ......it saves digtime as most will agree!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom