What's new

New Jar Day - yipee!!

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A big thanks to Mojjax who made me think maybe, just maybe, local shop would have a jar and they DID! I posted some on LOM - I got a - I believe - Black Eyed Pea (even if I don't plan on keepin the Vitros)! When I saw it roll out I thot what the heck is that?? Anywho, here are some of the other things in the jar.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8348.webp
    IMG_8348.webp
    289.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8349.webp
    IMG_8349.webp
    374.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8350.webp
    IMG_8350.webp
    841.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8351.webp
    IMG_8351.webp
    538.3 KB · Views: 82
Sweet! There's one at the end that I always though was a nice color combination. Simple and plain but just nice anyway. It's a ravenswood.

The first I think is Alley, not sure on the next two, then another alley before the ravenswood.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom