What's new

New killer hunt vid

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well good fields got 0 rain after plow so luckily we got perms for another killer field, please enjoy and thanks for watching
:
 
Upvote 0
I really enjoy your videos/hunts.

Truely a great area you guys live in.

I always expect so much from your hunts. There better be an axe or some type of hard stone in every hunt from now on.lol.

I also Gota tell you that you find so many pieces that they almost overshadow each other. I wish I had that same problem.
 
Lol thanks , can't wait till this weekends hunt , maybe are good field will get some rain
 
Amazing as usual! You are a lucky man to have access to so many different fields to hunt! Thanks for the video.
 
we drive 3 hours to get to them fields:) thanks very much\
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom