What's new

New machine

dhog

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Va
Detector(s) used
Garett ace 400 AT PRO Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard about Garrett coming out with new multi frequency machine
 
I have heard something about a new machine coming out but didn’t hear any details other than it was in response to the Simplex release
 
They need to do something soon because that last shot with the max was just some more of that old science they have pushed the last few years.
 
No more news on the new machine? I hope it’s not just another single multi frequency that won’t be exciting. I hope it’s multi simultaneous
 
Yeah I’m kind of a Garrett fanboy but I’m getting tired of the single frequency machines
 
Garrett needs to put out something similar to the Equinox. I’m suspecting it will be, otherwise they’ll be loosing the game if it’s another “new” “old” detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom