What's new

New markings on Loomis box

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up two boxes of halves today and noticed a new marking, it says the date and "Inspected by"

Wonder if they are just checking for the correct amount of rolls or enders (LOL but maybe)

IMG_20180810_130022936.webp
 
Upvote 0
I get boxes like that too every once in a while, but from Garda. Same exact stamp. Get them on dime boxes every once in a while too.
 
Nothing suspicious about it. I get them stamped from time to time. I suspect it is to verify the count (50 rolls) and height tolerance of a roll (over/short rolls). Of course, I suppose they could poach enders, but I suspect that some of these individuals aren't too bright. For awhile I was getting boxes that were inspected in the future.
 
I'm sure it's just to verify that the box had enough rolls and maybe to identify who it was inspected by at the company. I thought those boxes came from Coin Wrap Inc.
 
My boxes have that same type of stamp delivered by Dunbar. Once they had a date that wasn't possible Jun 52 2018.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom