Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2015
St. Marys County Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member 1500's coin

Hi everybody, button king posted this coin the other day but I just created a profile on here and wanted to share it again. Nice to meet all of you and happy hunting.:hello:
1573 sixpense.jpg
1573 sixpense1.jpg

Upvote 9
Happy to have you. That's a really nice early coin you found. Congrats. I look forward to more early finds

Hi MOLON ^LABE; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to TNet. Happy Hunting. Look forward to your Posts. Don't forget the pictures ok. PEACE:RONB

Nice coin. Welcome. What country was it found in Europe?

metal_detector.gif
Nice finds and welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Welcome to T-net. And... Great find.

Last edited:
Happy to have you. That's a really nice early coin you found. Congrats. I look forward to more early finds

Abe that's Button king's hammered Lizzie that he posted up last week, this New Member is just reposting it up using it as his profile picture like he stated. :icon_scratch:

Abe that's Button king's hammered Lizzie that he posted up last week, this New Member is just reposting it up using it as his profile picture like he stated. :icon_scratch:

No I know it's the same coin. Button king stated later that he didn't find it. Somebody he was hunting with did

No I know it's the same coin. Button king stated later that he didn't find it. Somebody he was hunting with did

OK :sleepy2: it's time for some caffeine. Thanks for clearing that up.

Welcome and congrats on making us all jealous with that killer coin!

Welcome treasurenet, very nice coin; and happy hunting.

Congrats on a great find. Looking forward to your future posts!

Yes, congrats on a very rare US find. Keep posting from this new site, looks to be a great one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back