What's new

new member from Pendleton oregon

trippleg3

Greenie
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
pilot rock, oregon
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado
I am looking for anybody interested in starting a club or just get together for a hunt near Pendleton or Hermiston
 
trippleg3 said:
I am looking for anybody interested in starting a club or just get together for a hunt near Pendleton or Hermiston
WELCOME they still have dat rodeo up there ?
 
yep,every September Pendleton swells from 13,000 to 80,000 with venders everywhere. It helps replenish the parks with clad!
 
trippleg3 said:
yep,every September Pendleton swells from 13,000 to 80,000 with venders everywhere. It helps replenish the parks with clad!
:thumbsup:
 
Welcome Trippleg! So glad to have another Oregonian on here! Hopefully when the weather gets nicer we can have some kind of outting someplace so we can all get a chance to meet each other! Last year just a few of us got together and we had a great time!
 
This thursday we are getting together at the Pendleton library to discuss starting a local detecting club. There has been alot of interest here in Pendleton so far but we will see how many actually show up. The meeting is at 5:30 pm.
 
I live in Irrigon, have been looking for a club or someone to go with. Did you get a club going? Just purchased a x terra 70 could use some tips. hunter1942
 
I had 4 or 5 guys that said they would be there but no one showed and I have not heard from any of them since.
 
Thats to bad was in hopes you could one started, don't give up maybe the weather is not good is why. hunter1942
 
Maybe the two of you should just start getting together and see if anyone else decides to join in later?
 
That what i'm hoping more will see the posts and interested. How do you like your xt70? just got mine been out 2 times to cold to stay very long only hunting in fp. need to read more. hunter1942
 
I love my XT70 although I have gotten to hunt with it far too little since I got it in October and you know how the weather has been cooperating over here in the high desert. lol It will take me a long time to outgrow that machine....so much to learn all the time and yet simple enough you can use a preset on it and start detecting right away....let's ya learn the rest at your own pace. XT treasure Hunter has sent me tons of info on it, some of the info is so far beyond my present capability I had to save it til I know the machine well enough for it to make sense. lol
 
This has been a long winter have cabin fever really can't wait to get out, when your hands don't freeze. Need to find a freind th with. I'm old and slow any more. I know big mo from pendlton, but didn't get back to yet. hunter1942
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom