What's new

New member here

olygreen

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ballard
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Garret gtax 750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say hi. I am new to metal detecting. Picked up a new detector last week and have been hitting up golden gardens with one of my buddies. Found newer coins, trash, a pin and a weed pipe. Will post pics if I ever find anything worthy. Good luck to everyone
 
Welcome to Tnet from an Ohio coin shooter. To some metal detecting is a hobby, to others it has become an obsession. We could all be doing worse things I recon.
 
Welcome to TNET Olygreen - looks to me your off to a good start with your ATP - there has been many great finds made with it and wish I you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Found my first ring 20160526_180557.webp
 
Nice find, Oly.
 
Welcome aboard!

I am a newbie as well.
Spent las5t night just reading all of the stories - oh how badly I want to get out and swinging again!
 
Welcome to T-net.............................:skullflag:
 
Welcome aboard guys
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom