What's new

New member in Morgan City

KD5GAG (Ron)

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
louisiana, deep south
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Pro Pointer
NEw to TNet..been MD'ing for 5 years. the wife and i go out every week-end.
found $17.89 today..all clad. also got a silver ring and a 14k ear-ring. Am
still trying to figure out how ton load pics. will post them as soon as pos.
 
Great to have you with us. Can't wait to see pics of y'alls finds.

:wink: RR

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 192
Welcome aboard to the Louisiana group. There are some great dirt fishers on here and we always welcome new members. Come by and visit often!

73's
Steve ( K5STE )
 
welcome to the La group. lots of stuff here on the forum and help if you need it. looking forward to your pics.
 
KD5........What type of areas do you metal detect most frequently? Private site or public ones like schools and parks? Just curious since I will be spending some time out that direct soon.
 
Welcome to the LA. group. Sorry about the late welcome, but I just noticed your post.
 
KD5GAG welcome to the forum. I am not a ham opperator but love to monitor. I have scanners and shortwave, usb & lsb capabillity. When and on what freq. could I hear you?? Thanks & again, welcome. Shane Baton Rouge.
 
Hey new member. Was brousing and saw your Morgan City location. I used to live there, (Bayou Vista that is. I'm in Youngsville now. Have you hunted near the Calumet Cut yet? Heard there was a Civil War Battle there. I'm just starting out and can use any advice you can give. 1 Year MD'ing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom