What's new

New member into the silver dollar club!!!! 1802 DB!!!!!!!!!!!!

fishstick

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
3,341
Reaction score
12,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still floating from this. Was actually creek walking with a buddy and we came across a homesite that he said he's swung on one other time. The rocks were killing my feet so I decided to swing for a bit. NOT 15 mins in bam, thgt it was a can next to the fence and almost didn't dig it. Barely in the grass 2 inches deep. She's a lil scared but she's BEAUTIFUL to me!!!!!!!! Buddy didn't bring his machine so I literally packed up right then and hopefully it doesn't rain too much this week so we can go back next weekend!!!!! They're still out there y'all!!!!!
331.webp
332.webp
342.webp
344.webp
334.webp
 
Upvote 77
Still floating from this. Was actually creek walking with a buddy and we came across a homesite that he said he's swung on one other time. The rocks were killing my feet so I decided to swing for a bit. NOT 15 mins in bam, thgt it was a can next to the fence and almost didn't dig it. Barely in the grass 2 inches deep. She's a lil scared but she's BEAUTIFUL to me!!!!!!!! Buddy didn't bring his machine so I literally packed up right then and hopefully it doesn't rain too much this week so we can go back next weekend!!!!! They're still out there y'all!!!!!View attachment 2246059View attachment 2246060View attachment 2246061View attachment 2246062View attachment 2246063
Jesus. That’s amazing! Wonder what those cut marks are all about
 
Wowzer, what a great find.Banner vote from me....but an 1804 would have been better :tongue3: better get back there and find it, or at least another like this.Congrats,
Thx for the nod! Can't get back soon enuff
 
Congratulations on a Banner find. That is not your normal silver dollar find. A draped bust dollar is a rare find indeed. I have been detecting almost 24 years and have not found any silver dollars. Great work. Go back and cover all the ground, it is not likely that you will find another, but you don’t know until you try. I hope you do get lucky again.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Congratulations on a Banner find. That is not your normal silver dollar find. A draped bust dollar is a rare find indeed. I have been detecting almost 24 years and have not found any silver dollars. Great work. Go back and cover all the ground, it is not likely that you will find another, but you don’t know until you try. I hope you do get lucky again.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
Thank ya TNT!!! Flying high for sure
 
Congratulations on the big silver 👏
My white whale, 55 yrs and counting.
It's just like they say, it happens when you least expect it. You've found my white whale (gold coin 🪙) pep lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom