What's new

New member intro

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
when I signed up for this site, I entered all of my pertinent data. Now I’m seeing that I need to go to a sun-forum because my state, country, etc. isn’t shown. I can’t find a sub-forum. Where do I need to go to find this? Thank you
 
You don’t have to, you can use all the site except charter member forums
 
Hello. I’m new to this site. I’m recently retired and live in Louisa County Iowa. I do a lot of exploring in timbers, creek beds and river bottoms. My favorites are Native American artifacts and I intend to get back into metal detecting, after quite a long hiatus. The site members have been courteous and helpful this week. I look forward to being among the ranks.
 
Hello. I’m new to this site. I’m recently retired and live in Louisa County Iowa...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Iowa for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
when I signed up for this site, I entered all of my pertinent data. Now I’m seeing that I need to go to a sun-forum because my state, country, etc. isn’t shown. I can’t find a sub-forum. Where do I need to go to find this? Thank you
Welcome to the Forum!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom