New Member, long time lurker

LDWhitneyAuthor

Greenie
Jan 20, 2023
Hello everyone,
My name is LD Whitney. I've been watching these forums for a long long time, but have just recently signed up. I'm a big fan of both metal detecting and treasure legends. I'm actually an author (only have a single book out now) and I am in the midst of researching Jesuit treasure legends and the Lost Dutchman mine. The plot I am currently working on is an amalgamation of my favorite legends and stories from Arizona. I currently live and work in Albuquerque, New Mexico and occasionally take trips down to the Bosque to do some detectoring. I spent 5 years as a professional archeologist before becoming an educator. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, and happy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard LDWhitneyAuthor! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone,
My name is LD Whitney. I've been watching these forums for a long long time, but have just recently signed up. I'm a big fan of both metal detecting and treasure legends. I'm actually an author (only have a single book out now) and I am in the midst of researching Jesuit treasure legends and the Lost Dutchman mine. The plot I am currently working on is an amalgamation of my favorite legends and stories from Arizona. I currently live and work in Albuquerque, New Mexico and occasionally take trips down to the Bosque to do some detectoring. I spent 5 years as a professional archeologist before becoming an educator. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, and happy hunting!
Welcome to the Forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread