New Member Saying Hello

dsink

Tenderfoot
Jun 5, 2009
Hi all. I have been lurking here for a while and finally broke down and joined.
I have a BH Sharp shooter II that I have had about 6 years but havent had time to use much other than when we go down to Myrtle for vacation. Once I found this site it got by blood boiling again and I have started to get out and use it but I am still learning.

I went to an old home site last saturday but all I found was junk. I got home and decided to try my back yard, found 4 pennies and an old skelton key. I think the highest point would be IF I can find some CW stuff, I would love to just find a CW bullet.

Any pointers or help would be much appreciated becouse like I said im still learning.

dsink,
I have sent you a private message, please open and read.

There is a metal detecting club being formed in the Triad area, you may be interested.
Mac

I'm not in NC, but...

X-Star.jpg

Attachments

• X-Star.jpg
    X-Star.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 166
First of all welcome to Treasure Net!! You won't find a better place to get tips and see some great finds.

Try some research on the bridge going over the Yadkin River. There was a major battle there during the Civil War. It was the only crossing over the river at that time. There's a wildlife boating ramp on 29 to Spencer off of I-85. Park there and if the water's low enough you can wade out to a little island that has produced many bullets.
Be careful where you hunt there though. Been told there are areas that are definitely off limits to metal detectors.
Might want to drive around and ask where would be a good place.
Happy hunting!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back