What's new

new member

earthdigger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
walker louisaina
Detector(s) used
primary tesoro Deleon back-up garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
I'm a new member to this . My handle is earthdigger and I live in livingston parrish . I would like to get together with fellow detectorists who may live in or around the Greater Baton Rouge,Hammond Area to do some metal detecting you can contact me at pops52240@hotmail.com
 
Welcome from Texas. I lived in Gretna back in the seventies. A lot of history down that way. Happy Hunting.
 
Hey Tom. I'm just west of you across the river, two miles west of Greenwell Springs road. Central area. I would like to take you up on the invite. It's just that I don't have any places to go except to the local parks. Not much there though.
 
If anyone wants to do a hunt let me know....have a really big area to hunt....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom