AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi There,

Are you connected with the AMDA (Albuquerque Metal Detecting Club) or another club in town? I lived there for a bit and was a member of the AMDA, what fun!

Thanks,
Ang

stagger

Sep 29, 2010
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sent them an email and haven't heard back from them. Evidently they have all the members they want :/

OP
OP
nmtha

nmtha

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer II, and ace 250
No, I appologize, we are not associated with AMDA. we are a different club in many ways. we dont have "postions" within our club. it is very laid back, and more fun without the politics. everyone has a say within the club. and it seems towork very well this way. as there are no power trips as what would come with officers. everyone is able to take pride. There are some great folks at AMDA, as i used to be a member there as well. just different type of clubs. :o)

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nmtha said:
No, I appologize, we are not associated with AMDA. we are a different club in many ways. we dont have "postions" within our club. it is very laid back, and more fun without the politics. everyone has a say within the club. and it seems towork very well this way. as there are no power trips as what would come with officers. everyone is able to take pride. There are some great folks at AMDA, as i used to be a member there as well. just different type of clubs. :o)

Hi there,
Say, I was a member of AMDA from Dec 2005 - Oct 2006 (military forced me to move to Alaska), were you a member during that time frame? Angie Young

Attachments

• Club hunt 16 July 06, CCC Camp (1).jpg
    Club hunt 16 July 06, CCC Camp (1).jpg
    385 KB · Views: 431
OP
OP
nmtha

nmtha

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer II, and ace 250
Sorry, No i was a member during 2009. It was a short membership for me as i was just getting started with clubs. it was after that that another member and i started NMTHA. you do look familiar though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions