D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2017 Thread Owner #1 First is a new Champion furnace; a very deep dark purple Vitro horseshoe cat eye; and, a few pics of an absolutely stunning Ravenswood. Attachments IMG_0086.webp 18.1 KB · Views: 86 IMG_0084.webp 18.9 KB · Views: 79 IMG_0088.webp 14.4 KB · Views: 67 IMG_0089.webp 17 KB · Views: 67 IMG_0090.webp 16.6 KB · Views: 81
First is a new Champion furnace; a very deep dark purple Vitro horseshoe cat eye; and, a few pics of an absolutely stunning Ravenswood.
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Nov 27, 2017 #2 Nice ravenswood! I say that a lot I think, lol. Ravenswoods are just nice. The others aren't slouches either.
Nice ravenswood! I say that a lot I think, lol. Ravenswoods are just nice. The others aren't slouches either.