New movie coming out "GOLD"

Might be fun to watch.... :dontknow:

Fist "Fools Gold" ( any movie that has an opening scene with a suction dredge can't be bad :laughing7:) and now this, maybe he needs to do a PSA for the independent miners!

ratled

Looks like another rags to riches to rags movie, but at least it has a good subject, and I like McCoghnahey.

It offers food for thought about what not to do with some or even a lot of gold as once you have it, it must be protected till you've converted it into some other form of 'safe' trade stock like U.S. Gold Bullion coins even then it still needs to be protected. Be wise not sorry...........................63bkpkr

Definitely will see this in theatres :icon_thumright:

I will wait for it to come out on video or one of the online sources... I just don't go to theaters anymore....

McConaughey goes to great lengths to ensure his movies are as realistic as the director will allow. I'll be watching it for sure, if even just to see how anyone could move that much weight overnight aka The Italian Job style?? John

It looks good. I'll drop a half gram to see it with the wife.

HA , the rumor that I heard was that he bought into one of Tods old claims and Tod went away laughing hysterically about "a sucker is born every minuet!":dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back