New Nel Sharpshooter on the way! Still waiting for response from Fisher on Bad Coil

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Scrounged some money up and bought a NEL's Sharpshooter yesterday evening- should have it by Wednesday- stoked! Got it for $115 with free shipping from Colonial Metal Detectors. I've never used a non standard factory made coil but the NEL's sounds good. Cheaper than Fishers 5x10 and SEF EX. Atleast I'll have two coils now when I get my 5" back from fisher, I've really enjoyed the little coil so will continue to use it too. I am curious about the SEF's, I'm hopeing to convince my buddy to get one instead of the factory Whites Shooter he's looking to buy for his MXT - to steep for me at the time.
Any info on either NEL's or the SEF's would be cool.
Thanks
Happy Days-Happy Hunting!!!
AjR

Upvote 0
Sharp Shooter is a sweet coil, does wonders on my GB Pro..

Thanks for the reply Ausgoldhunter, my coil actually comes tomorrow and its one of the last days i'll get to get out in the next 3 weeks- very buisy with work, and family. Mail arrives at 1230 hrs and then i'm off to a good prospect until night falls. Funny how things work, I finally heard from Fisher and my original 5" coil will arrive on Friday - Atleast I have two coils now so I wont miss any good detecting ever again! He He He!
Happy Days - Happy Hunting
AjR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back