What's new

new or used whites

briankb70

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
river valley/ Fort Smith, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's DFX,Classic III, Prizim II
new or used white's

Looking for a good deal on a white's. one of the big 4(M6, MXT, XLT, DFX) Still love my classic 3. one of the best bang for the cheap buck detectors.
 
Re: new or used white's

I bought a Classic III from Treasure Cove two days ago. (paid $250) I'm sure you've dealt with them if you've been doing this for a while. I know they're high on their coins and maybe on their used detectors.
What has been your experience with these guys?
I know a guy in Cedarville that use to be a whites dealer and may know where you can find a top of the line machine. Let me know if you want me to dig up his #.
 
Re: new or used white's

Give me a call. Im sur eI can help
TonyinCT
860-623-1153
TC Metal Detectors
 
Re: new or used white's

Tony can fix you up. Great to deal with and very honest.
 
Re: new or used white's

I got my new m6 from tony in Conn.. I love my m6.
 
Re: new or used white's

thank you to all , i ordered a MDX from Tony in C this morning . He seems like a great guy.
 
Re: new or used white's

Cotter, AR. , White River, Rainbows :) . That area is beautiful up there. The cabins are nice , it's only a few cabins. So well hidden that when my Garmin couldn't find it, I asked the chief of Police up there. Both He and a patrol man were making calls to find it ;D It's a 2 night min. instead of 2 nights we stayed 1 1/2 wks.
 
Re: new or used white's

sounds like a blast! I've been itching to go crappie fishing since New Years. Always hits me about then. I'm having to put a electric start on my 20hp Merc. first. Thank goodness my neighbor is a Merc mechanic.I haven't gotten to go out yet. My back is messed up from my tail to mid back . to much abuse to myself in my 37 yrs . Guess parents WERE RIGHT ::) I didn't just admit that out loud ?did I? Oh well, wish my mother lived long enough to hear it.
 
Re: new or used white's

Thank you.I'm getting a neurostimulator implant instead. A u-know-what with a cell phone finished what i started off. They were talking about 3 disks until I got a mylagram. Now it's 4 . I told them to quit looking while they're ahead.I quit taking the meds back last summer.Now I'm only good for 30 min.They need to hurry up and plug me in. i can't stand to be still! And to make it worse, I've always had a sleeping disorder. Ever since I was a kid , I've thought sleeping was a waste of time. There are too many things I'd like to do and life is to short. So I'm up way to long doing nothing.
 
Re: new or used white's

It's funny that you said that. My wife works nights at the hospital 7AM-7PM. I waited for her to get good and asleep before I asked her ;D Her reply was " go ahead I never can suprise you" . I think when a new bass boat cathes my eye, I'll give it another shot ROFLOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom