What's new

New Orleans tear out

firemac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
1,761
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Location
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpimage.webp
We're in New Orleans for the week, saw the street tear out and piled up dirt... And no, I didn't bring a detector with me. Sad, you think I would've learned!!!
 
Upvote 0
firemac,

There might be a shop where you can rent one for the week...it's worth a shot.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Last edited:
We have a member down there I think his name is Queencity or something like that perhaps you could try to contact him,shame to let it get covered back up,were there a lot of vagrants and bums in the area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom