New park hunt and can tell it was old location that was A school there long time ago.

DetectorGuy73

Sep 18, 2022
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Minelab 540 and Nokta Pinpointer.
Hello everyone and today was A good hunt as you can see with coins and yes A koren old pendent. Working on cleaning it up to see if silver. Location was A new park near me and yes was told my a older gentleman that A school was there. So cant wait to go back there for more hunts. Happy Hunting!
20230715_131455.jpg

Upvote 22

DownEast_Detecting

Feb 26, 2020
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice work. Keep digging those coin signals, evidentially they will be older than modern clad. What brought you to the conclusion on the pendant? isn't it a trinity knot?

Triquetra (Trinity Knot)

The Triquetra or Trinity Knot is composed of three interlaced arcs. The Latin meaning of a triquetra is three-cornered. It is one of the best-known symbols in Celtic culture and has been seen throughout history since the Iron Age from around the 4th century BC.

It has been used in ornamental design in architecture and medieval manuscripts and is seen often in the Book of Kells. The Triquetra also bears a resemblance to the Valknut, a pagan symbol in Norse mythology.

Triquetra.jpg

just search trinity knot necklace and go crazy trying to find the one your found.
l_celtic-necklaces-plated-44972_20190609173706.jpg

OP
OP
DetectorGuy73

DetectorGuy73

Sep 18, 2022
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Minelab 540 and Nokta Pinpointer.
Thank you for helping me with pendent. Never seen something like this before. One of the many reason this hobby is never boring.

DownEast_Detecting

Feb 26, 2020
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for helping me with pendent. Never seen something like this before. One of the many reason this hobby is never boring.

no problem i have had so many people help me with id'ing things on here. im just trying to pay some of it back. ive never seen a pendant like that, but recognized the Celtic symbol for sure. welcome to a great community and amazing hobby.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone and today was A good hunt as you can see with coins and yes A koren old pendent. Working on cleaning it up to see if silver. Location was A new park near me and yes was told my an older gentleman that A school was there. So cant wait to go back there for more hunts. Happy Hunting! View attachment 2093873
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions