What's new

New Park Today

Nana40

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
11,488
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent most of the day with hubby cutting and clearing trails in the woods. Decided to reward myself by going detecting at a school park that I spotted on Friday. Just so happens that my little nephew goes to school there so I called him to see if he wanted to join me. It made his day and mine too!
I think this was the first year that the park has been open so there was very little trash. Wood chips for diggin! ;) My kinda spot! I didn't get to spend the amount of time there that I wanted to, maybe an hour....but a very fun hour. Nephew started out the first five minutes and found thirty five cents......and then the rest of the hour playing....he had a great time! I haphazardly covered almost half the place. Saved the other half for next weekend! My family is scolding me for taking the kids milk money and I reply with............. naaa....just rescued 38 coins! ;D

I had a great weekend....how bout you?!

Nana ;)
 

Attachments

  • hpark.webp
    hpark.webp
    69.1 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
Hey Gene! How are you! Yep....I'm still learning!

You're right Chris...he likes to pal around with me on occasions....he is learning but the attention span....well...not very long! :D

Yes Omni! Can you believe I went out all on my own! LOL!

HMMM...Jim....I never thought of just using the pin pointer....I don't ever use it.....maybe I will try that....thanks!

Haupin....you should'a been there with me! Talk about easy pickins! Coins just laying around everywhere waiting for someone to just pick 'um up!!

And Jonathan......What can I say.... Playing star players in the fourth quarter...while winning by a mile and throwing Hail Mary's to the end zone.....loosing your best receiver......... I guess we all mess up sometimes..... ;) I really am sorry that Prothro is out for the season he is an exceptional player and I did enjoy seeing him play! Good Luck the rest of the season! ;)

Nana ;)
 
Prothro my hero. Believe it or not I was at the game and the Gator fans thought it would be funny making fun of him, not going to go into any discription, but add red necks and GALLONS of beer, well there were alot of ambulances. Not one was for an Alabama fan.

Back in the day, the people of Auburn captured a Indian, his name was Eagle. One day Eagle out smarted the prison guard by tapping his shoulder on the wrong side, he looked that way and Eagle pushed him down and ran. The guard and all the other people of Auburn were screaming waaaarrrr (where is in hick voice) Eagle?!?!
 

Attachments

  • prothro.webp
    prothro.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 218
Great job Nana, clean up that park or someone else will get all the goodies!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom