What's new

New Paterson display

epackage

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2010
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
2,337
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Got a couple of bookcases from a guy getting rid of them on Craigslist, screwed them together and now we have this collection of 1/2 gallon Paterson NJ jugs display...

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4191.webp
    IMG_4191.webp
    559.6 KB · Views: 364
looks great, and also I see some space in there for a few more.:thumbsup:
I have about 12 more, but adding them would mess up the display if I want to keep certain business owners together.. LOL
 
figured I was at a contest looking at all those jugs
 
Beautiful display that's for sure, selves of top shelf jugs.
 
I just lost two of my favorite bottles when a shelf I had in a cabinet collapsed ... after about 25 years! I would not trust your bargain shelves to those jugs. You could make some really fine looking and sturdy shelves for not much money. Do you use museum wax to secure the jugs? You have some real prizes in that picture.
 
I just lost two of my favorite bottles when a shelf I had in a cabinet collapsed ... after about 25 years! I would not trust your bargain shelves to those jugs. You could make some really fine looking and sturdy shelves for not much money. Do you use museum wax to secure the jugs? You have some real prizes in that picture.
No wax, they haven't moved even a little bit from their spots, shelves are 9" deep and the jugs are 6" wide, but I keep an eye on them just in case...
 
yeah, all well and good but the sides of those shelves are made out of cheap fiberboard and your jugs deserve deserve a throne... they are awesome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom