What's new

New Permission Civil War

Fullstock

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
3,805
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally obtained permission to hunt of a piece of property I've been looking at for a year now. Got out for about an hour this afternoon, and sure enough, I found a few relics. 69 caliber Mini as well as a 54 caliber Gardner a pistol bullet and some lead. Not much, but it lets me know I'm in the right spot, can't wait to get back in there.

bullets.webp
 
Upvote 22
Looks very promising! A little lead goes a long way for me. Congrats on your finds a good luck when you go back.

HH RN
 
Nice finds and yep - you're in the right spot. Good luck on your return trip(s).

John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom