What's new

New record for a no-ender box

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Found 29 total silvers in a no ender box including a nice '56-P Franklin which I absolutely needed for the CRH collection. My previous record was 26.

2nd box was a no ender skunk.

Yesterday I grabbed $60 worth of nickels while running an errand and scored a '29 and a '43-P. That's a good week.
 
Upvote 0
I think I got a few of your no ender skunks by mistake!
 
Nice score!
Now who's the math whiz that can calculate the odds of a box with 29 silvers not having an ender?
 
Nice box and week!!!! I'm just shooting at the hip here, but from my experience with decent boxes i would see an Ender for about every 10 silver. There's the occasional 1 ender box with nothing else, but if I'm pulling a 29 silver box I'd kinda expect to see 2 or 3 enders
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom