What's new

New rumors for a NEW YEAR

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I've already seen rumors of PM's that are going to go thru the roof in 2017. I hope it does soon so I can dump my stack of AG and maybe copper.
 
Where are these rumors?
 
PMs are a good hedge against a falling dollar. Stocks go up, precious metals go down. The stock market is on fire right now.

A new administration with a republican house and Senate will be small business friendly and will foster a strong economy and a strong dollar.

If the Fed adjusts the rates, it wil be a minor and past due correction and will not markedly stifle growth.

Having a balanced portfolio including metals is a great idea. Hanging your hat on wild speculation and click-bait headlines isnt.
 
Last edited:
Drove 340 miles round trip to go to the Fargo, ND coin show (80 tables-?). I was amazed at bulk silver prices. Silver closed Friday at $17.15. Common silver rounds were selling for $18.....just 5% over spot. The ones I purchased were in the design of the Morgan dollar. I emptied my wallet in purchasing some, had enough gas to get back home, and now I will have to eat beans until payday a week away. Keep on stacking!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom