What's new

New school yard finds

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not a new school (70's) I think, just new to me. Not much compared to Mike from Mi., Brentallica, or postalgrif, or lonewolf, you guys amaze me. Bunch of clad, and school yard stuff 101_7068.webp101_7069.webp101_7070.webp101_7071.webpThe big find for the day...........................a1948 Wheat penny. Having a blast my first year, serious research coming this winter, for some older home sites:laughing7:
 
Good hunt. It always amazes me how many bullets come out of school yards. Live and fired.
 
Looks good to me. :icon_thumleft: Neat eagle thing and I like the Eiffel tower earring....is it silver?

HH
 
Nice haul for a school yard :-)

HH
 
Eagle thing is heavy, but No marks, on either so I think not?
Looks good to me. :icon_thumleft: Neat eagle thing and I like the Eiffel tower earring....is it silver?

HH
 
I agree with Mike - funny how many bullets are found on School property. Nice finds!! I like the Eagle pendant and earing. Keep on diggin!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom