C chase2 Sr. Member Joined May 6, 2013 Messages 362 Reaction score 459 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 24, 2013 #1 I went on an exploring trip, and the only thing I got was exercise. I went back to the new site after my workout. Still it is amazing what this site is turning up. Upvote 0
I went on an exploring trip, and the only thing I got was exercise. I went back to the new site after my workout. Still it is amazing what this site is turning up.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #2 Nice finds chase2!
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 24, 2013 #3 nice points man congrats HH
J johnger1 Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 94 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2013 #4 Very nice
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2013 #5 Sounds like a camp site with all the knives and awls. Awl..some finds! Also like that (obsidian?) point!
Sounds like a camp site with all the knives and awls. Awl..some finds! Also like that (obsidian?) point!
flyinryan2 Bronze Member Joined Dec 19, 2011 Messages 1,045 Reaction score 567 Golden Thread 1 Location Winchester, VA. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2013 #6 Great finds! I like the insitu pics, it shows us rookies what to look for while out hunting. Thanks for sharing!
Great finds! I like the insitu pics, it shows us rookies what to look for while out hunting. Thanks for sharing!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2013 #7 #5 is great looking material. So the bottom pic are those Awls or Gravers? I find them here in Ga also.
#5 is great looking material. So the bottom pic are those Awls or Gravers? I find them here in Ga also.