New site for detecting for me!

scuffler

Jul 23, 2007
:) Im stoked, a lady who I have worked for, has just shown me a old home site on her property from the 1920s, It was the site of a very prominent family and I have already found some really cool old car parts just by turning over some rocks ( lol )
I am going out there this after noon, and can't wait to check it out, I will take some pix of the items I find. Something bad did happen, I almost burned down her ranch, when I drove my car in and my hot exhaust started her grass of fire, I only had one little bottled water with me, but was able to extinguish the fire, glad I didn't repay her kindness with burning down her house. :) I Live in Oregon and hope this is the site to finally yield some good treasure's to this noob.

OP
OP
S

scuffler

Jul 23, 2007
Well the old home site didn't pan out, I have worked it and worked it and only found old stove parts and a few old car parts, I think it was a dump site, the corner stones have been moved so I can't tell exactly where, the actuall home site is, but I am not finding anything at all worth anything or even very interesting, so I am researching new sites.

lFoundlInlOhiol

Jun 29, 2007
Tennesee...(from Ohio)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
scuffler said:
Well the old home site didn't pan out, I have worked it and worked it and only found old stove parts and a few old car parts, I think it was a dump site, the corner stones have been moved so I can't tell exactly where, the actuall home site is, but I am not finding anything at all worth anything or even very interesting, so I am researching new sites.
Are you finished ,with that spot?Any old trees?

OP
OP
S

scuffler

Jul 23, 2007
Yes im done, I went over it extensivley, so I give up. But got some more leads, on some old home sites, and found a old state fair printing stamp.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread