What's new

New Spot, 2nd Weekend

Jacobsdt

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been busy, haven't had time to post until tonight. The bulldozers have cleared more trees and moved more dirt. We found a lot of bullets and other items.

20161210_101812.webp 20161210_101833.webp I had to stick to the woods until the workers were finished up. They told us it would be fine, just stay clear until they were done. The hillsides had many hut sites. I found some like this one lined with rocks.

Picture_20161713061742.webp Picture_20161913061921.webp I found this triangle buckle with leather still attached. The buttons I found didn't survive to well.

Picture_20162113062115.webp Picture_20162713062752.webp A lot of bullets. I haven't had time to clean them yet.

Picture_20162806062818.webp This is much later, but thought it was still cool. Can't wait to get back there this weekend. Thanks for looking and as always HH.
 
Upvote 18
Your on a great spot Bud!! Congrats and enjoy. Not many places like that left. I guess we can't stop progress. Nice saves.

HH RN
 
Killer hunt! :notworthy: What a great place to hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom