What's new

New spot gives up another coin and 1st!

JW15

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
Hey everyone,

I went back to the new spot and managed to score my 1st Braided Hair LC (1850)! Unfortunately, it didn't clean up so well but here in MA a coppa is a coppa! HH ;D
 

Attachments

  • IMG00033-20110711-0227.webp
    IMG00033-20110711-0227.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG00034-20110711-0227.webp
    IMG00034-20110711-0227.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 473
Upvote 0
Good going. That's a fine coin.
 
Congrats onyour first :hello2:
Any big coppa is a great find!!!
 
hey thats awesome! your first coppa! congrats. willy
 
Thanks everyone! Let me clarify something for the record...This is my first Braided Hair LC, not my first copper. This month makes my first year of detecting and to date I've found 19 coppers in that time. Unfortunately the property owner took the first one I found... >:(
 
Congrats on the Nice Copper ! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ
 
Nice coppa ...congrats! :thumbsup:
H
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom