What's new

New spot has promise

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a few minutes to do some ground and pound and it only took a second for me to realize this could be a great new area
 

Attachments

  • image-2211414330.webp
    image-2211414330.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Thanks for the post & pictures. Am buried in snow :( Good luck on your new site. Kat
 
Like that one in the middle, looks whole
 
Such a shame that those are broke, hopefully you will find some complete beauties in the future.
 
Thanks guys and gals old digger that drill I was hoping when I found it it was all there but when I pulled it out it was broke ;(
 
Yes...agree...looks promising for sure!
 
Thanks for the post & pictures. Am buried in snow :( Good luck on your new site. Kat
I hope your snow melts off and leaves u plenty of facts exposed ;)
 
Thanks ladies for your comments as always ;)
 
It seems that the tips of those drills are the first to be damaged.
 
It seems that the tips of those drills are the first to be damaged.
Yes I guess being so small in diameter compared to the long length it's a leverage problem haha I wonder how to tell if they broke it or nature ? It wasn't a field find so it has me curious
 
I've found drills reworked down to a nub. IMO...If it broke during use I think they just sharpened it until it wasn't usable. So if I find one that looks big enough for reuse then I would think it was damaged by nature or usually a farmer. Looks like you have a great new hunting ground Painter!! :icon_thumright:
Yes I guess being so small in diameter compared to the long length it's a leverage problem haha I wonder how to tell if they broke it or nature ? It wasn't a field find so it has me curious
 
Looks like a great place to hunt, I'm sure you will find more there if that showed right off:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks rack I can't wait for the water to drop and get a full day Hunting in I'm excited like a kid on Xmas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom