What's new

New to CRH with first box of halves

HeritageAddict

Greenie
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Big thanks to Nick (CardsNCoins) for getting me started on this. Just got my first box of halves and think I'm hooked/spoiled.

Wish I could expect this every box.
4 - 40%
6 - 90%
 
Upvote 0
That what we call beginners luck. Same thing happen to me when I started. Good luck with your next box.....Matt
 
I too had beginners luck but not as good as you,
I got:
1964p
1966
1967
1968d
1968d
1968d
1969d

.
.
.

Nice job!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks guys, after reading all the threads I was just hoping to not get a skunk. I actually started last week with about 60 dime rolls which yielded 10 silvers, then I went through my old slot machine and pulled a couple of war nickels.
 
East Coast boxes right? I'm not suprised.. it's like the boxes in the east coast are consistant producers. Wished it was like that out here. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice 1st box Doran, and welcome aboard. :icon_thumleft:

Doran is a buddy of mine, and although he is new to CRHing, he has a wealth of knowledge on lots of other things, and has always been happy to share that knowledge. I know he will be a good contributing member here, and I know you all will make him feels as welcome as you have made me feel.

HH

Nick
 
awesome box!!! i hope ur luck continues!!! welcome to the forum...any friend of a fellow forum member, is a friend of mine! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom