What's new

New to detecting

aturner3739

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
I just got a metal detector. These are some of the things I found today. I have an entire bag full of old nails not pictured. I have no clue what most of this stuff is or the time period it came from so if anyone else has a clue or any tips/tricks please feel free to share! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556157.494923.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556175.352963.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556196.194268.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556217.724113.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556230.530196.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556240.085025.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545556252.774934.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545569695.640129.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545569706.675876.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545569740.792721.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545569750.230977.webp
 
Last edited:
t_o.gif
1st - Nice assortment of finds aturner3739. Thanks for sharing...

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on your recent finds. :thumbsup:
In the beginning you have to dig everything to learn your detectors language.

You have mostly utilitarian finds there, "things designed to be useful or practical rather than attractive." :laughing7:

Be patient, do your site research and the good finds will come.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
I believe you've got the hang of it.

Welcome to Tnet.
 
Upvote 0
1663156 looks like it is part of a shower Hot/Cold water supply value.
 
Upvote 0
That little bottle, yeah that was for cocaine. By the looks of things I would say the owner was a dude who loved to do One Arm Push Ups because he left his push up bar behind for you to find. I would get he is on the run from police for abusing his Hoe. likely used to tie that Hoe up with the tie eyes and then staked the hoe to the ground.

You should call the police, tell them you found this stuff, repeat everything above in my post. But do it fast, you took that freaks Hoe and his cocaine holder, so now he has to bump all that dope up his nose, and you can bet he is coming for that hoe.
 
Upvote 0
I see a hoe(early 1900's) rail road spike,. The eye with the threaded rod is from the transom of a boat. Neat stuff.
 
Upvote 0
That little bottle, yeah that was for cocaine. By the looks of things I would say the owner was a dude who loved to do One Arm Push Ups because he left his push up bar behind for you to find. I would get he is on the run from police for abusing his Hoe. likely used to tie that Hoe up with the tie eyes and then staked the hoe to the ground.

You should call the police, tell them you found this stuff, repeat everything above in my post. But do it fast, you took that freaks Hoe and his cocaine holder, so now he has to bump all that dope up his nose, and you can bet he is coming for that hoe.

WOW! you should write fiction novels Oddjob... cause you're really out there! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Those nails are pretty old. Keep at it this hobby is a lot of fun never know what your gonna find!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom