What's new

New to Florida

Handyman66

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
We've bought a house in Kissimmee, in full blown packing mode. We'll be moving about mid-August. Can anyone tell me of good MD spots around.. My 10 y/o son and I are new to MDing and I'd like to combine some trips to beaches with some MD time..

What about the laws? anything I should watch out for??

Thanks in advance!!
 
Welcome to Florida. Your best bet is to join a club in that area. I believe that Orange County does require permits to metal detect in their county parks.

Probably the nearest club to you is the Central Florida Metal Detecting Club that meets the second Friday in Sanford. Active club with great members.

Here is a link to their club. http://www.thecfmdc.com/

Gypsy Huntress
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom