New to Forums

LordoftheLizards

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2024
Merrimack County, New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! I am new to the forums and excited to chat with the community.
You may call me Lizard. I am based in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. I have interests in rockhounding, metal detecting (even though I don't yet have a metal detector), fossil hunting, and general adventuring.
I've been collecting gemstones, rocks, bones, and whatever I find on the ground that I think looks cool since I was old enough to look down and pick it up.
I also have interests in sci-fi, astronomy, history, tabletop role-playing games, card games, video games, paleontology, herpetology, and reading.

Welcome to TreasureNet.

...I am based in Merrimack County, New Hampshire...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: NEW HAMPSHIRE for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hello! I am new to the forums and excited to chat with the community.
You may call me Lizard. I am based in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. I have interests in rockhounding, metal detecting (even though I don't yet have a metal detector), fossil hunting, and general adventuring.
I've been collecting gemstones, rocks, bones, and whatever I find on the ground that I think looks cool since I was old enough to look down and pick it up.
I also have interests in sci-fi, astronomy, history, tabletop role-playing games, card games, video games, paleontology, herpetology, and reading.
Yo I'm also new to this! Thought I'd say hello to a fellow newbie!

Welcome! You have found a great resource and community here. I am fairly new as well and absolutely love the information and research TN provides

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back