New to hobby

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: West Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thanks

Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

I live in land once owned by George Washington

You probably made 99% of this forum drool with that one! Welcome to the forums....it's great here.

Welcome to the forum! Happy Hunting.

I took my detector out for first time today in the yard. Either it's full of junk or treasure It never stopped beeping. Of course I'm just a learner so we will see

Drool, no I am researching to find out where he lives. I now know someone, kinda, that I want to be detecting buddies with.....lol Welcome to your future addictions.

Welcome to Tnet. It starts as a hobby, but can turn into an obsession. Many times the wife and I are going somewhere and I find myself looking at properties that we are passing and I am wondering what goodies are in that yard.

Welcome aboard 84hunt! I'm new to the site as well, but been into the hobby for quite a while. George Washington land?!? Holy cow! Have a great year hunting! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually using this as rehab for a shoulder injury. If anyone has ever had or heard of frozen shoulder?? Mine is so bad after three surgeries I was retired from my job and thought the movement back and forth would help with my PT

Thanks for the comments

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back