What's new

New To Metal Detecting.

SNOOKSLAYER

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I was wondering what machine would be best for myself I have been looking at the F 2 but was wondering how well this will work on the beach? I live on the beach so I am looking for a low budget $300 or less that I can take not only in the back yard but down in the sand and wet sand. Will the F2 work?
 
Wet saltwater sand has concentrations of both salt and black sand, both which will cause your F2 and most other VLF detectors to false. To get away from this extra falsing you need to either spend serious $$$ or turn down Sens. till you only have couple inches depth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom