devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia and to the best hobby around. Best of luck to you and your son. What Whites detector did you get from your Grandfather?

OP
OP
M

MGunsD

Feb 17, 2023
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia and to the best hobby around. Best of luck to you and your son. What Whites detector did you get from your Grandfather?
Hows it going! Thanks for the welcome! Ive got a White's MXT tracker e-series pro I think. ive been googling all the things around here, now I need to overlay the public maps and what not to see where I can go!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The MXT is a very nice all around detector. I had an MXT Pro and traded it for a detector for my wife. I wish I still had it. I miss it. Best of luck to you with your MXT.

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would got to Onslow or Emerald Isle beach. Public parking access, there are always old guys there with detectors who would help

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, New to the area, Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune area. Got a Whites metal detector from my grandfather a few years back, so my son and I are wanting to get into the hobby out here. Looking for anyone that wouldnt mind taking a few new guys out and show us the ropes. thanks!
Travis
Welcome to the hobby of Metal Detecting....!
It's really an interest in history, isn't it?. Researching some of the pieces of relics or the coins you (will) find. It's fun...!
Owners manuals are in the internet, even for older equipment..
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread