KC2NFF
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
New to 'tecting
Hellooo everybody! I am currently at Fort Polk and very new to this 'tecting. I want to buy a metal detector but getting very discouraged with all these laws of where and how I can use them. I read and see videos of many people finding good stuff out here in Louisiana. How and where can I use a metal detector around here without looking over my shoulder and worrying about breaking the law. I am mostly interested in looking for old coins. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Hellooo everybody! I am currently at Fort Polk and very new to this 'tecting. I want to buy a metal detector but getting very discouraged with all these laws of where and how I can use them. I read and see videos of many people finding good stuff out here in Louisiana. How and where can I use a metal detector around here without looking over my shoulder and worrying about breaking the law. I am mostly interested in looking for old coins. Thank you for any help you can provide.







