tstock
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I am brand new to this forum and also new to metal detecting. I have been doing to some detecting in south western Pa and came a crossed this item and have no clue what it is. It seems to made of copper as it has a green corrosion all over it. After i cleaned it up i noticed the "leaf" like symbol/logo on the one end, and it is also on the direct opposite end as well. The longer copper tube extends roughly 6 inches from the end with the logos. Any help that anyone can give on letting me know what this is and how old it might be will be greatly appreciated it.
I am brand new to this forum and also new to metal detecting. I have been doing to some detecting in south western Pa and came a crossed this item and have no clue what it is. It seems to made of copper as it has a green corrosion all over it. After i cleaned it up i noticed the "leaf" like symbol/logo on the one end, and it is also on the direct opposite end as well. The longer copper tube extends roughly 6 inches from the end with the logos. Any help that anyone can give on letting me know what this is and how old it might be will be greatly appreciated it.








