New to the forum

59CRL

May 2, 2018
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter, Tecknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I have been detecting since 1990 but only have the beginner type machines. Still have my Whites
coinmaster classic 2, Micronta 4003, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX and picked up a Tecknetics Eurotek.
I will be reading and enjoying the forum every day. This summer I plan to get out and see what I can find
then maybe upgrade to better detector.... Name is Greg.

Welcome from Mississippi.

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Greg! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Thanks. I updated my profile a little. I'm in KY. Retired out of the Army from Ft Knox.

Welcome to the forum!

GL & HH

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg

Thanks for your service, I'm retired military also.

Welcome to Tnet Greg from an Ohio coin shooter.

Welcome to the forum from another Virginian! Plenty of info here to help out with any questions you might have. Good luck and happy hunting!

Thanks for your service and welcome aboard. Will be looking for a finds post from you soon. GOOD LUCK!

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D" Louisiana Flag Emoji.jpg 3rd national emoji.png Bonnie Blue Emoji.png

Welcome from Northern Virginia!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back