What's new

New to the Scene!!! My first Finds..........

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys im new to the CRH scene. been reading some of your finds and its such a fun ting to do. I tried my kuck for the first time last week when i ordered 12 rolls of halves. I didnt have enough for a full box and just wanted to see what would turn up. Ended up with 4 40% halves. I then bought a hole box from another bank and did pretty well. I got 8 90% kennedys and 12 40%. I just ordered a full box and am dying to get it. Today i tried to my luck with dimes and out of 20 rolls i got 1 Mercury dime. Just wanted to know if this is what i should expect for the future or am i just having real good luck.
Keith
 
Upvote 0
You're starting off pretty good, I wouldn't expect it all the time. I've gone through $1000's in havles with out finding a 90%er yet. No merc either, good luck in the future
 
It is a definite roller coaster. My last 3 boxes have been skunks, but the box previous had 1 90% and 20 40%.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom