new to this site

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
hi all , rick from mass,, been runnin a mxt, started hunitn 18 months ago.. been watchin this site for a while now, and decided to join you all .. seems like my kind of group here,, :o ::) ;D ill have the wife post my pics this weekend,, im findin all your basics,, lot of silver coins oldest back to 1887.. 4 gold rings,, 8 coppers oldest is a talbot allum and lee cent 1794.. musket balls ,all kinds of stuff..... i look forward to sharing my finds and yours.... tis the season as they say.... green 1 mass.......

Upvote 0
Green,

welcome to the forum!
Looking forward to your pics.
I grew up in Mass.
Plan on detecting down there this summer.
Good luck and HH :)

Wow love to see a pic of all your finds... Welcome to the forum. HH RB

GREEN, Welcome To The Forum, Look Forward To Seeing Your Finds, Best of Luck & Good Hunting. trk5capt... 8)

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 109.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 109.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 224
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 109.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 109.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 216
Welcome to the forum Green1! Sounds like an awesome first year and a half!

HH!
TBGO

Green 1, welcome to the forum and hobby. This is a fun forum and many wise old timey guys and gals are here to answer any questions.

hi green1, looking forward to your pics and good hunting

tinpan and brown snakereen][/color]

Hello Green1, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great season.

Welcome ,I am looking foward to seeing your collection!! :)

Welcome to Tnet, Green. Yes....take a picture of all your good finds....You live in a great part of the country for oldies but goodies. I can't wait to see them. :)

Hiya Green1,
Welcome to the TN Forum.!!! You couldn't be in a better place.!! Everyone on here are just SO friendly and helpfull and a great bunch of people PERIOD.!!!
Congrats on all your finds so far and may you have many many more years of luck and fun with MDing & this Forum.
Can't wait to see some photos of finds.
All the very best to you, and happy hunting too.
Ray.

Welcome to the forum!! You'll love it here! Um...........basic stuff? I wonder what you would call your awesome stuff! I would love to find YOUR basic stuff. Mine is pull tabs and bent pennies ;D ;D ;D

Happy Hunting!!

Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back